Easy Curry Recipe
Easy to use Curry Recipe
Works every time...
Use this simple and easy curry recipe with any of our spice blends to get a delicious healthy and super tasty curry every time, works every time.
This recipe is best for two people, so scale up or down as needed.
- Currpots Spice Mix : 2 Heaped Teaspoons
- Garlic: 1 bulb diced
- Tomato Passata: 1/2 Cup
- Chicken Stock: 1/2 cube
- Water: 1 cup
- Meat: Works well with any meat (e.g. Chicken Breast cubed)
- Prep onions, garlic and chilli by dicing.
- Heat pan and add cumin seeds, cardamom, and peppercorns.
- Cook dry until you can smell the roasted spices, then add oil. Simmer spices and oil on medium for a few minutes then add Chile's. Simmer for 1 minute stirring occasionally.
- Add garlic and diced onions and simmer covered, on medium low for about 20 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Once onions are very soft going sweet , add Currpots Spice Mix and fry for 1 min to release spices before adding tomato paste and cooking through for 1 min.
- Add chicken or other meat, cook for 2 to 3 mins to seal on all sides.
- Add tomato passata and heat through.
- Add water, stock cube, cover, and continue simmering for another 30 minutes. Watch the gravy during this time to make sure it is the consistency you desire, if necessary, cook uncovered to thicken.
- Stir in coriander and serve over basmati rice.